Swimming with the Razorfishes

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

"Standing on the corner of eigth ave and 40th street (I think), I spied one of my least favorite people the world- the "Rev." Jerry Falwell (sp?). At that point I could not contain my instincts. He walked by once, and I looked him in the eye about three feet away and said "Jesus is ashamed of you" to which he begain to say something, but then turned and walked away. Still high on that buzz, assuming it was as good as it got he then walked past in the other direction, even closer to me this time, looking at me in the eye as he went past, I spoke first though, making sure to clearly annunciate my words so that he could not mistake my meaning "You are going to burn in hell for your sins""


Go Thickeye!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home