Swimming with the Razorfishes

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I am contacting you about cross linking. I am interested in bitpuddle.com because it looks like it's relevant to a site for which I am seeking links.

The professionally designed and attractive site centers around budget awnings for the home and business. Even though the site is new the business has been established for quite some time and I expect the PageRank to climb quickly.

I'll keep the web address confidential and will send it to you only if you give me permission to do so. Just let me know if it's OK, and I'll send you the web address for your review. If you approve of the site, then the intention is to exchange links.

Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Bert Cruz - Sr. Link Builder
bert.ba@LinkExpertise.com

Moron.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home