Swimming with the Razorfishes

Saturday, March 05, 2005

"I had a discussion this week about an organization that tries to solve every new problem with a process. (No, not IBM). It was about people hiding their incompetence behind new ways of filling out paper" [via vowe.net]

Oh my God -- I've been saying this so much in the last 12 months. Process won't help you if you suck. It will just make you suck more repeatably.

[and, yes, all you people from my office who lurk here and don't say anything, I am talking about you.]

3 Comments:

  • Wait... You mean me, Chris, and Brad!?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:23 PM  

  • No; I think each of you has made at least one comment. I'm talk about the rest of those people. The drones.

    By Blogger Eric Hancock, at 8:21 PM  

  • Whew! I was worried.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home