Swimming with the Razorfishes

Monday, November 14, 2005

This photography thing is something I do for fun. To blow off steam, to occupy my mind, and to give me a chance to wander around New York. I don't make money from it, so I don't usually mind when someone links to my photos, even if they are using it without credit.

Unless, of course, they start using enough bandwidth to draw attention to themselves. Then I get a little annoyed. These three people popped up high enough in my server logs to piss me off.

So, given that I am the artist, I used my artistic prerogative to substitute some photos that I thought better fit their pages. Please note that the "after" links contain exposed genitals; you decide whether or not your company will appreciate you looking at them.

Which brings me to my real point. I need to make some photos like the "after" links to which I actually hold the rights. Several photos, large and small, with vertical and horizontal orientations that I can use to temporarily discourage bandwidth thieves. So, though I can't believe I'm saying this, I am inviting you, my depraved public, to pose for such photos. If anyone has ideas for repugnant, explicit photos used to discourage rights infringers, certainly contact me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home