Swimming with the Razorfishes

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

NYC

Two Scenarios:

1) Walking down 41st street. I'm walking East, some little troll of a woman is walking West. She is walking directly toward me. It appears that she wants very much to step off the curb exactly where I happen to be. I stop to see what she'll do. Looking straight at me, she walks right into me, bouncing back.

2) Grabbing that crucial first-of-the-day coffee. Some giant, mannish woman is standing at the bar, directly in front of the cup of coffee just poured for me. "Excuse me" I say to the big woman. She steps closer to the bar, pressing her belly against it, entirely blocking access to my coffee. "That isn't helping" I tell her.

Question:

If you were either of these women, would you be angry with me? Because they both were.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home