Swimming with the Razorfishes

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Money

I took the day off today. Partly to rest, but mostly to spend some time cleaning my apartment. I've been rather neglectful for some time. And one of the things I really wanted to take care of was all my loose change. I've been accumulating bags and bowls and jars of change. Today was the day to deal with them.



A supermarket three blocks away has a Coinstar machine. A simple plan.



My first try failed. I piled all the coins into a large canvas bag, but couldn't carry it. Too heavy. So I made two trips.



Coinstar
click for high res


Clearly, I had too many coins scattered about. And I have enough left over for a third bag. Notice that I paid $90 in fees to get those coins sorted. It was worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home