Swimming with the Razorfishes

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Outsourcing

Asian call centers just kill me:

Other Person: Your security question is "who was the main character in"?

Me: It is what?

Other Person: "who was the main character in"?

Me: That doesn't seem like the entire question

Other Person: That is what I have here, sir.

Me: Doesn't it seem like something is missing?

Other Person: No sir.

Me: Shouldn't it be something like "who was the main character in something"?

Other Person: I don't know, sir.

Me: Um...ok.

Other Person: I need the answer to the question, sir. Do you want to take a guess?

Me: Is it "Myrna Minkoff?"

Other Person: Thank you. That is what I have here. Now why do you want to cancel your account with us?


I'll leave it to the reader to guess which large domain registrar this was.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home