Swimming with the Razorfishes

Monday, November 10, 2003

While I wait for a long build to finish, I might as well tell you about what happened yesterday.

As I emerged from the subway, I found myself in the middle of a demonstration. SIgns, and slogans, and everything.



But, as I've noticed about several other demonstrations, these people were too happy. Too much laughing and joking. Too much levity. One should look serious at a demonstration.



And these people had these green stickers everywhere that said "Tear down the wall!" Do you think they intended to invoke Ronald Reagan?



They all looked quite happy, indeed, except for this guy. He was dead serious. Staring off into the abyss of 41st Street.



And lest you think I snapped this shot during some passing moment, not so. He held this freakish pose for a good minute. Doesn't he look a bit like Cornholio?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home