Swimming with the Razorfishes

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Playing around with Garage Band again this evening. But tonight, inspiration struck. I think I can make a name for myself with this music software.

Tonight I created music for a commercial.

But not any old commercial. Tonight I created the sound track for an upcoming Mentos commercial of epic length. [The song is 1:30, so the commercial would have to be at least that long.]

"Is there an epic-length Mentos commercial in the works?" you might be asking.

God dammit don't try to suppress my creative urge!

I'm visualizing the commercial as "Mentos meets Cirque du Soleil." We can call it "Varetos!" or "Mentokai!" We'll have to create elaborate costumes and devise an intricate lighting scheme.

But, I'm sure you want a taste of the commercial. Here, without further ado, the sound track to Varetos! (or Mentokai!), working title "Booty Move."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home