Swimming with the Razorfishes

Thursday, February 03, 2005

The iPod / iTunes combo made a playlist that really upped my giggy on the commute home. So pleasing, in fact, that I'd be willing to burn you a copy.

There are some restrictions, however:

  • This offer is limited to the first 10 respondents. I don't have all week to burn CDs for you people.
  • The playlist is rather up-tempo and contains some salty language. If that isn't your cup of tea, you can stick it in your ear.
  • You'll have to share your address with me, so you run the risk of a bit of stalking.

2 Comments:

  • Would you be willing to share a list of the songs?

    Morgan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 PM  

  • Does it have that foul mouthed rap stuff you played for me that day on it?

    -- Chris

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home