Swimming with the Razorfishes

Monday, December 05, 2005

POTD

For my Friend, Edward, whom I keep missing. Because I'm scatterbrained.

Horses
click for high-res

I'm making the Canon camera RAW file for this image available under the license below, hoping that you'll take the image and post process it.

I'm always curious to see how others would photoshop the photos I make, so I invite you to realize a final image from this RAW file. You'll need Photoshop CS, or something that can convert Canon RAW files (this one is from a 5D). The image is licensed for non-commercial use, though I'm requesting that you share alike; send me a link to the image you create, or send me the image if you'd rather I host it.

This work and associated RAW file is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Creative Commons License

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home