Swimming with the Razorfishes

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

I've received some feedback questioning my ability to score a Mentos commercial. I'm deeply wounded by the implication that Metos ads are too haute for my meager skills, so please help me out by taking the following poll. How much booty moving does my latest Garage Band clip cause?

  • None: No discernible booty movement
  • Slight: Barely discernible booty movement, possibly accompanied by side-to-side head movement
  • Moderate: Noticeable booy movement accompanied by head nodding, finger tapping, and humming
  • Heavy: Audible hoots and hollers accompanied the booty movement and finger tapping
  • Severe: It's like an MC Hammer video in here! Stop me before I get my parachute pants.

If the above categories don't quite fit, feel free to write in an alternate answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home