Swimming with the Razorfishes

Sunday, February 15, 2004

I re-took the match.com "physical attractiveness" test as a man looking for men. According to match.com, this is my kind of guy.

Did any of the women who took this test think that most ofthe guys were kind of ugly?

Interestingly, and I have no idea where this came from, the test suggested that I like hairy chests, and that "even some back hair is okay." I don't remember any questions about chest hair; they really got this one wrong.

One interesting result of the two test (one for girls, one for boys) is that I was identified as picky in both. 10% of other test takers seem to share my tastes. However, in a shocking miss, match.com picked my perferred body type as "a bit stocky.

No, I do not find this line drawing attractive.

Finally, match.com helpfully displays a few profiles of men it thinks I may like. It selected this one, for someone who calls himself "BigKYDog". Uh, no. I think the test needs a little more work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home